Ryze Beyond Ltd. (“Company“) endeavors to make its website, available at: [lendstart.com] (“website“), accessible for people with disabilities. Web accessibility is at the core of the Company’s values; therefore, we are continually improving the website and working on making it available to many people as possible, while ensuring compliance with the relevant accessibility standards by using different functions such as:
- Change colors, contrast levels and fonts;
- Screen reader in various speeds;
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
WHAT IS WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY?
An accessible website is a website that enables people with disabilities to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as other website visitors.
COMPLIANCE STATUS OF THIS WEBSITE’S ACCESSIBILITY
The accessibility adjustments on this website were carried out in compliance with the global WCAG 2.1 guidelines at the AA level, as well as applicable legislation. Most pages on this website meet AA level accessibility criteria.
As part of our accessibility efforts, we placed an accessibility widget on the right side of the website, in order to provide a verity of accessibility modifications, which includes the following functions:
- Screen reader enabling users to consume the same content in an audio format rather in text;
- Enable keyboard navigation (for example, you can navigate forward on the website using the TAB button. To navigate back, press the SHIFT + TAB key combination) and voice navigation;
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc.;
- Change color contrast based on dark background;
- Change color contrast based on a light background;
- Change the website’s colors;
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people;
- Change the font for readability;
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white;
- Increase the font size;
- Highlight links on the website;
- Hide images
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip;
- Describe words by mouse selection;
The accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Compatibility with browsers:
We strive to be able to support the popular browsers with high market share, including:
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components:
Some third-party components or links that are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats, and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy. Such third-party components are governed by third parties’ accessibility policies, such as:
It is important to note that despite our ongoing efforts to make the website and services accessible, parts or certain features of the website might not yet be fully adjusted, and are non-compliance with the accessibility regulations.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- Some of our PDFs documents are difficult to navigate using a keyboard. For example, we have DSR Form with information on users’ privacy rights and how they can exercise any rights subject to their jurisdiction. We’ve assessed the cost of fixing the issues with navigation and accessing information, and with interactive tools and transactions. We believe that doing so now would be a disproportionate burden within the meaning of the accessibility regulations.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ERRORS, INACCESSIBLE CONTENT, INQUIRIES AND SUGGESTIONS.
It is possible that some pages or sections on this website have human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. Therefore, we’d be happy to hear any feedback about accessibility problem! Please send us email to: [email@example.com] with any problem or suggestions you encounter while using the website, we will do our best efforts to solve the problem and maintain the website at the best level.
In addition, if you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, etc. – please contact us as detailed below.
In order to enable us to handle any issues, please include, as much as possible, complete details, and contact us at:
By email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
By phone: [1 (800) 406-6210]
By mail: Yitzhak Sade 6, Tel-Aviv, Israel
Please include a description of the applicable error, issue or problem, what is the action you tried to perform, which page did you browse, what is your operating system, browser type and version, as well as the type of assistive technology (if you used it).
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 7 business days, and to propose a solution within 30 business days.
This statement was prepared on June 04, 2023. It was last reviewed on June 04, 2023.
This website was last tested on June 04, 2023.