Alliant Bank offers a complete range of banking products for its customers. These include checking accounts, savings accounts, and CDs. Furthermore, Alliant Bank has teamed up with Kasasa to provide competitive checking accounts with reasonable interest rates and cash back. Kasasa is a reputable financial technology company that offers reward checking accounts and expert consulting services to community financial institutions.
Alliant Bank also offers mortgages, personal loans, and investment facilities. You can access all of these functions through Alliant Bank’s online banking portal.
Alliant Bank has paired with Kasasa, the award-winning financial technology company, to offer competitive checking accounts to its customers. To qualify for a Kasasa account, you must have:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled for online banking.
Free Kasasa Cash Checking
Alongside giving its users free access to debit cards, online banking, and mobile banking, the Free Kasasa Cash Checking account offers excellent APYs. Balances up to $15,000 earn 2.5% APT, with balances over $15,000 earning 0.25%. If the Kasasa requirements are not met, the whole balance will earn interest at 0.05%.
Free Kasasa Cash Back
Many people like to earn through cash back instead of earning interest. Kasasa Cash Back Checking account offers 4% cash back on up to $200 a monthly spending on debit card purchases. Therefore, this equates to a maximum of $96 a year cash back. The Cash Back account also benefits from up to $25 monthly refunds on ATM withdrawal fees and online and mobile banking access.
Free Kasasa Saver
The Kasasa Saver account was created to be used in line with the Checking or Cash Back account to help save and still earn a good APY. Kasasa Saver accounts offer qualifying customers an APY of 0.75% on balances up to $25,000 and 0.25% on balances over $25,000. As with all Kasasa accounts, you need a minimum deposit of $50 to open this account.
Free Kasasa Tunes Checking
Kasasa Tunes Checking is an ideal account for regular iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play users. This account gives customers a $20 refund for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases when they open an account. Further, qualifying customers can earn $10 in refunds every month for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play.
A Green Checking account is perfect for people that want a simple, environmentally conscious checking account. There is no minimum balance requirement, and customers receive a free debit card and unlimited check-writing ability. eStatements are the standard with Green Accounts, so it will cost you $3 a month to receive paper statements.
Health Savings Account
A Health Savings account is specifically designed for the use of paying or reimbursing medical expenses incurred by you or your family.
Triple Advantage Money Market Account
The Triple Advantage Money Market Account gives customers the option of full access to their funds while still earning a good APY. To open this account, you’ll need to deposit and maintain a balance of at least $1,000. Interest is earned on a tiered basis for select customers. Contact Alliant Bank for full details about the terms and conditions of the Triple Advantage Money Market Account.
Note that Alliant Bank does not list its interest rates on its website, so we could not establish what APYs are available for Alliant Bank savings products. Alliant Bank offers the following savings accounts:
A $100 deposit is needed to open a Regular Savings account with Alliant Bank. To avoid a $3 monthly maintenance fee, you need to maintain a balance of $100 or more. Balances less than $100 will not earn interest. You can also make six withdrawals per month from this account with no extra charge.
The Youth Savings account is designed to teach responsible money management to children under 18. This joint account earns interest on balances greater than $50. Plus, there is no minimum balance required. You can make six withdrawals a month from this account.
Specifically designed to save for Christmas or vacation, these savings accounts start 12 months before the target event and offer a stress-free way to save for the big day.
Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Alliant Bank offers CD products for those looking to earn a specific interest rate for a fixed period. As with most CD products, there is an early withdrawal penalty if you access your CD before the fixed period is complete.
|Kasasa Cash Checking
- Free account with no hidden charges
- Excellent APY of up to 2.50%
- 24/7 telephone banking
|Kasasa Cash Back Checking
- $8 cashback available each month
- Only a $50 deposit to open
- $25 monthly refunds on ATM fees
- 0.75% APY available on balances to $25k
- 0.25% APT on balances over $25k
- A $50 minimum deposit is required to open
|Kasasa Tunes Checking
- Refunds for Amazon, iTunes, Google Play
- Total value of $140 in year one available
- Free to open, no hidden fees
- Environmentally conscious product
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum balance required
|Health Savings Account
- Specifically designed for medical purposes
- Customized to your healthcare needs
- Free accounts with no fees incurred
|Triple Advantage Money Market Account
- Minimum deposit of $1,000
- Three-tiered premium interest rates
- Earn like a savings account but maintain access to your cash
- Minimum deposit of $100 to open
- Six free withdrawals per month
- Free quarterly statements
- Joint account aimed at under-18s
- A minimum balance of $10 to open
- Great for teaching children responsible money management
- Offers the chance to save for Christmas or vacation
- Christmas Club starts in November and pays out the following October
- Vacation Club begins in June and pays out the following May
- A wide range of CD terms are available
- Competitive APYs available
- Early withdrawal penalty payable
- Available in all states