RefiJet offers vehicle refinancing for vehicles older than ten model years and that have less than 150,000 miles. The company also offers lease buyouts. RefiJet’s terms and requirements are industry standard and acceptable.
RefiJet Auto Loans Review
RefiJet provides refinancing loans at competitive interest rates. They do not fund loans but connect potential borrowers with their network of over 150 lenders.
RefiJet Auto Loans Highlights
$10,250 - $100,000
LOAN REPAYMENT TERM
24 - 96
MIN CREDIT SCORE
APR FIXED RATE
3.39% - 22.00%
MAX VEHICLE AGE
SOFT CREDIT PULL
Pros & Cons
- A soft credit pull is performed, which won’t affect credit score
- Some lenders offer 0.25% rate discount with automatic monthly payment
- RefiJet has a Spanish version of its website and Spanish-speaking sales representatives
- RefiJet has an origination fee of $395
- Does not conduct business in all states
- Borrower cannot complete the full application online
Auto Loans Types
- Lease Buyouts
- Auto Refinance Loans
RefiJet Refinance Highlights
RefiJet Auto Loans Terms & Requirements
How to Apply
The process of applying for a vehicle loan through RefiJet begins online with a one page form and is completed via telephone.
The one page initial online form:
After submitting this information, a RefiJet sales representative will call the borrower to collect additional information, such as vehicle and current loan information, employment and income information, and Social Security number for a hard credit pull by the lender the borrower selects.
- Minimum FICO credit score: 500
- Verifiable income and employment history
- Maximum debt-to-income ratio of 70%
- Minimum age: 18
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Will vary by lender, but may include:
- Proof of address
- Last pay stub to verify income
- Driver’s license
- Banking information
- Auto insurance information
- Copy of vehicle registration
Application Steps & Time Frames
- Complete initial online form (3 minutes)
- Wait for approval or decline (usually under 5 minutes but may be longer if personally reviewed by a RefiJet employee)
- Receive funding (usually 1-3 business days after the loan closes, depending on the lender)
Not Available - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
RefiJet does not offer customer support after a loan is funded. Borrowers must contact their lender’s customer service team for any assistance with their loan. RefiJet does have a sales team and a toll-free phone number for inbound callers seeking needing questions answered before and during the application process.
RefiJet is a reputable company with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). It provides quotes from different lenders within minutes when someone submits an application, and funding is typically made within 24-48 hours. RefiJet provides auto loan refinancing and auto lease buyouts.