View and Make Payments
- You can make a payment from your debit or credit card or your bank account. Additionally, you can make a payment without having to log in or create an account.
- View payment history from the past five years
- View payments that are either pending or scheduled.
- View your balance
- View payment plan options and apply for one
- View information regarding your payment plan
View Tax Authorizations
- View authorization requests from tax professionals
- Approve and sign tax documents all online
Economic Impact Payment notices will be mailed to the address on file.
- Notice 1444: This is the first payment for the 2020 tax year
- Notice 1444-B: This is the second payment for the 2020 tax year
- Notice 1444-C: This is the third payment for the 2021 tax year
- Letter 6475: This letter was sent through March 2022 and confirms the total amount of the third EIP. It also includes any plus-up payments you received in 2021.
It’s important to understand that each payment applies to different tax years.
So, for example, if you’re missing your first or second payment, that would affect the 2020 tax year. For a missed third payment, the 2021 tax year would be affected.
This information is important and will help you calculate your Recovery Rebate Credit. If you’re married and you and your spouse decide to file a joint tax return, each of you will be required to log in to their respective accounts or review the letter they received for their portion of the total payment.
The content is provided “as is”. The content is not, nor shall it be taken as professional or financial services or advice. We are not a financial institute, insurance broker or agent. Your use and reliance on any of the information provided therein should be done solely at your own risk. We highly recommend contact and advise a financial advisor prior to taking any financial decision. We will not be responsible for any damages which may occur as a result of your use of the content available therein. we make no warranty that any information available is true, reliable or accurate.