As its name suggests, Debt.com is a company that specializes in debt solutions like debt solutions for those facing high interest credit card debt.
They’re a team that includes certified credit counselors, financial experts, and veterans in the industry that help guide individuals to the right debt solution for credit card debt, student loan debt, tax debt, credit repair, and more.
While they’re not a direct lender themselves, Debt.com works with a network of reputable lenders offering debt settlements and other debt solutions for various financial situations. Consumers must have a minimum debt load of $10,000 to work with Debt.com.
This is a great option for those looking to quickly compare quotes from various lenders offering debt loans. You can fill out a short pre-application on Debt.com to get immediate quotes that include the loan amount, APR, and lender information.Free Quote
- Free consultation and budget analysis to find the right solutions.
- Large network of trustworthy lenders and DR partners.
- DR solutions are personalized for your specific financial situation.
- A+ accreditation from BBB.
- Offer a debt calculator, education blog, and other resources.
- Not available in all 50 states.
- Not guaranteed to decrease debt.
- No information available on their website about their partners.
You’ll be asked the following details:
- Select a loan amount between $1,000 and $50,000
- What your estimated credit score is
- Employment status
- Annual pre-tax income
- If you want to add a co-applicant and what their income is
- If you rent or own a home and time living at this residence
- Contact information (name, address, and phone number)
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
After you submit your information, you’ll get matched with top lenders which will include the approved loan amount, APR, and terms. From there, you can compare quotes and choose the loan that’s best for you.
Once you select a loan, you’ll be directed to that lender’s website where you’ll be required to fill out some additional information, like pay stubs to verify income.
For borrowers open to other debt solutions, you can call and immediately speak to one of their representatives who will ask you some questions about your financial situation to find the best debt solution that fits your needs.
Terms & Requirements
Below are the terms and requirements for Debt.com’s debt loans.
- Must have verifiable income
- No credit score minimum to apply
- Minimum debt load of $10,000 required
- To qualify depends on your entire financial profile, including income, debt ratio, and credit score, but qualifications can vary depending on the lender
- Fees vary depending on the lender
- Borrowers must be a US citizen
Privacy & Security
Debt.com has an A+ with the BBB and has facilitated over $850 million in debt resolved since 2013. They work with only reputable lenders who are required to adhere to their Code of Ethics, which includes maintaining the appropriate licenses and permits as a lender, charging fees allowed by law, and safeguarding private and confidential personal and financial information.
You can get in touch with a representative from Debt.com via phone, online contact form, or email. Unlike other debt solution companies, Debt.com offers a variety of online tools to help borrowers, like a debt calculator, a financial blog, and FAQs pages about different debt-related topics.
Since Debt.com is a marketplace and does not issue loans themselves, communication with Debt.com will cease once you move forward with a loan application from one of their partner lenders.
While Debt.com doesn’t offer debt loans directly, they do have a large network of reputable lenders offering this product and other debt solutions.
Like most marketplaces, you can easily submit a short online form to get debt loan quotes from their partner lenders. Debt.com offers competitive rates, but those with the strongest credit score and financial profile will receive the lowest rates on their loan.
5769 W. Sunrise Blvd. Plantation, FL 33313Free Quote