If you are looking forward to debt relief so that you can take the helm of your finances, Turbodebt may be the way to go. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers after being simplified the burden of debt. You will be connected with a financial advisor who will look into your current debt challenges to derive a strategic plan for resolving your debt. In addition, Turbodebt has experienced advisors who will help you live off the debts. Read on for a detailed review of what Turbodebt does, the application process, and terms and requirements, among other entities.
|Loan types||Debt settlement|
|Minimum credit score||Varies|
- Can help people get relief for their debts within 12 to 48 months
- 100% free initial consultation
- Free estimate with no obligation
Pros & Cons:
- Received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers
- Offers advice to help their clients live off the debts
- Multiple effective solutions
- On-demand client updates
- No guarantee of debt relief
- May tarnish the image of your business
- There are instances where the amount exceeds the debt that one was to pay
With its proven track record of success, Turbodebt has helped numerous individuals and organizations such as healthcare, industries, and other commercial enterprises get debt relief. The company states that they have proactive strategies at low costs aimed at reinstating your financial status. The application process is quite easy as you are required to follow the following steps:
- Respond to a few questions regarding your debt relief goals
- Get a free consultation from a member of Turbodebt’s consultants
- Choose a Turbodebt debt relief strategy that will work along with your needs. The strategy should also be one of the fastest ways to get debt relief
If you dwell on Turbodebt consultation, you will roll multiple debts into a single payment. This may include high-interest debts such as credit cards to help you deal with a manageable debt amount. It also aids in reorganizing multiple bills that have different interest rates, due dates, and payments under one roof so that you can resolve your debt without tarnishing your credit score.
Also known as debt reduction, debt negotiation, or debt resolution, Turbodebt settlement helps one to negotiate with unsecured creditors. In most instances, the creditors will be convinced to let go of a substantial part of the loan, which helps you to clear the debt much faster. Additionally, before settling into debt settlement, Turbodebt will help evaluate whether it is fit for your financial status.
You also have the right to get a debt validation letter that outlines how much debt you owe, what your debts are, and any other relevant information. Turbodebt helps you get a debt verification/validation from a debt collector. The validation notice should contain information such as
- The total amount one owes the creditors
- Creditor’s name
- A notification stating that you can petition verification of the debt within 30 days
- A notification that you may require the name and address of the original creditor within 30 days
Terms and Requirements
Turbodebt does not offer loans, nor is it a marketplace. It is a debt settlement company that offers third-party services to help people negotiate debts with their creditors and debtors. In this section, we will look at the terms and requirements needed when working with Turbodebt.
Turbodebt recovery deploys effective and straightforward collection strategies that help people and organizations recover debts from their creditors. The company focuses on treating their clients with respect and understanding while aiming to provide debt relief. Here are some of the steps that Turbodebt engages in achieving loan relief:
- Skip Tracing
Immediately after placing your documents in Turbodebt’s office, they have seasoned professionals who start skip tracing your account. They locate any assets the debtor owns and evaluate the company’s principles to get relevant information where the account can go to litigation. This helps in determining the ability to repay based on your assets vs liabilities.
- Standard Collection
Here, Turbodebt will listen to both sides to strategize on how to resolve the matter. The company states that their strategies are tried, true, and effective. They have an old-school approach where their representatives contact every account to aim at getting your account paid. In addition, you have a choice to customize your talk-off to your preference or leave it to the company to handle it by themselves.
- Monthly reporting is very necessary when working with Turbodebt as it helps you feel connected to the company. Turbodebt sends monthly reports and a report of a client’s business which shows the total inventory and amount that is open to collect. This also helps one to discuss the liquidity rates, what to do with specific accounts and how you can improve your internal collection processes. Monthly reporting also ensures that there is utmost transparency and the company is doing its best to boost your debt relief.
- Correct internal processes help in reviewing in-office collections to check on the progress and what’s not working. It also helps n determining how much debt has been written off, the contemporary liquidity rate, and areas that require improvements in your system. Turbodebt will then derive rules, procedures, and deadlines for your account’s consistency. This is vital in reducing the number of outstanding loans and minimizing long-term waits.
- Client coordinator helps you to have a person-to-person relationship to facilitate every step of the process. Turbodebt sends a digital client services manual that outlines the policies and procedures of the processes involved. You will also get assistance on fixing reporting errors, uploading accounts, and many more. Nonetheless, the client relationship is still present despite all these additional services.
When you call Turbodebt offices, you will be handled by a human voice rather than answering machines, as witnessed in some companies. That’s why a client coordinator is imperative, as it aids in seamless communication for better results.
- Collection Litigation
After trying all pre-judgment collection efforts, now it’s time for Turbodebt to check whether litigation makes sense. However, they will advise you first whether it is worth taking the matter into legal proceedings. Turbodebt has an in-house law firm and thousands of attorneys who will ensure that you are in the best hands.
- Collecting on Liens
After getting a judgment, Turbodebt can collect it for you. They have years of expertise which helps them have vast knowledge of legal collecting in a cost-effective manner. Turbodebt uses the best strategy that will bring the best for your debt collection. They dwell on numerous options such as bank attachment, judgment debtor examination, cash box execution, wage garnishment, and non-wage garnishment, to name a few.
Privacy and Security
Turbodebt has an outstanding positive reputation, having garnered a 4.9 rating from over 2,000 reviews. This proves that the company is a reliable and trustworthy brand for people looking forward to debt relief.
The company utilizes personal and non-personal information only for internal purposes, such as providing you with services and access to their site. It also helps them relay information to their clients regarding new products and services and communicate with you.
There are instances where Turbodebt works along with other business entities such as data storage and management, customer relation management, and direct marketing campaigns. Such working relationships only require necessary customer information, which ensures that your data is free from a breach. Turbodebt also states that they use electronic and physical security to mitigate the risk of information manipulation when transmitting, and storage, among other activities.
Turbodebt has an excellent customer support team that leads you through all the steps in the process. Not only do they offer help concerning the debt relief activities but they also advise on how to reinstate their financial future. They also have consulting services where they will help you settle your debt and recover financially. You can reach them via telephone (614 221 4129) and email.
Turbodebt has been on the frontline in helping numerous people get debt relief. They deploy transparent and effective strategies which will ensure you get the best in debt settlement. The company offers a 100% free consultation where you will discuss the best approach for your loan settlement. In addition, they also offer consulting and advisory services to ensure that you reform your financial status. Nonetheless, there is no guarantee that you will get debt relief, and in some instances, working with debt relief companies may tarnish your business or brand image.
115 West Main Street
Ohio Suite Lower Level US