Century provides debt relief services for all types of clients, even those who are struggling with poor credit situations. Century has created a proven program for debt relief that will consolidate your debts into one monthly payment that resolves your debt issues as rapidly as possible.
Century Debt Relief Terms & Requirements
Qualifying for Century’s debt relief program is easy. You must have at least $10,000 worth of unsecured debt and live in one of the 44 states serviced by Century. Fees are equal to 25% of the debt settled and are not paid until after the debts are fully settled. These are very fair terms in our experience and compare favorably with the debt relief industry.
Century makes it easy to get started, either by filling in an online form, or by calling one of their debt negotiation specialists directly. In either case you’ll need to provide a certain minimum amount of information to get the process started. These include:
- Name and contact information
- Estimated debt owed
- If you are late on your payments
- Social security number
- Current income
- Current financial obligations (mortgage/rent, car loans or leases, etc.)
Application Steps & Time Frames
After the initial consultation you’ll be able to determine if Century can save you money with its debt relief program. If you move forward, you will follow Century’s three-step program:
- Enroll and set up a reserve account. This can begin immediately.
- Once enough money is in the reserve account, negotiations with creditors begin. This is typically 2-4 months after enrolling with Century.
- Monthly payments continue for up to 48 months to become debt free.
We found this three-step plan to be simple and easy to understand. Debt relief and consolidation can be quite complex, but Century has made the process easy to understand and follow through with.
Not Available -